The Myriad RF and DEO – Nano development project kit installation procedure

hi Andrew,
and some web site you gave is not found now ,so I cannot find the “http://myriadrf.org/software/”,this is bothering me long time ,can you give me a new site please?
Thank you ~!

xieyuehui

hi Robert,
you said you removed Resistors and via FPGA,so you remove which resistors?and you plug the FPGA with firmware_1v08?
thank you for your reply

Hi Xieyuehui,

This is on GitHub:

https://github.com/myriadrf/reference-development-kit/tree/master/de0nano-interface

Regards,

Andrew

hi ,
I download it but I got the same problem as Moti,the ctr_6002dr2.exe is stuck and finally gave all 00when ran registor testing
thanks for your reply

hi
and you said “There are two ways of controlling LMS6002D chip on DE0-Nano interface board: establishing SPI via FPGA (then you have to use firmware_v1r06.hex file) or via USB micro-controller (…to use firmware_v1r08.hex file).”,so I will not remove the resistors in table 5 on page 22,is that right?
thank you!

hi moti,
now I have the same problem as you got, I reprogram the eeprom with 1v06.iic,but now PC can’t find the device,so how can you regrogram eeprom with 1v08 for I open the USB center which can’t find the USB device?
thank you for your help!
xie

sorry moti,
sorry for bothering,I kow how to do !

hi Andrew,
today I use the software FFT Viewer ,the register tes successed,but the myraid rf board is so hot,so is there something I need to note?
thank you ~
xie

I have a question, is it possible to use the myraid rf 1 board with the lms6002d gui software with an usb to spi converter, if so, how is it possible to do so. do i need to add drivers? or does it only work with the deo interface board and zipper? thank you.

We don’t produce those boards any more as far as I know, so it could be a moot point unless you have them already. USB to SPI would allow you to program the transceiver, but how would you transfer samples? This is not done via SPI. AFAIK for drivers you would have to write these yourself.