No RXCLK and TXCLK

I provide 40MHz 3.3V clock source to CLK_IN. As I learned, RXCLK and TXCLK must have 40MHz clock output also. But, the measure result is high always (3.3V). RESET signal is low.

@georgelin1963

Could you gives us more information how do you provide 40 MHz clock. Via X8 connector on MyriadRF board or via some interface board?

Thanks

I use a 40M oscillator (3.3V) as clock source and connect to X3 pin 75. X3 pin 1,2,3,4 connect to +5V power supply. LED (LD1) of Myriad-RF board is ON (lited). But, RXCLK (X3 pin 59) and TXCLK (X3 pin 60) do not any signal.

Check if R27 and R26 are soldered on Myriad RF board. I think those resistors are optional , not fitted.

Yes, R26 and R27 are not soldered. How can I check the clock signal properly? And, LMS6002DR2 works well?

Have you checked the clocks on your interface board connector, as you did before? As for chip, you have to connect your BB and test the digital interface. Very simple test, generate the sinewave in BB, send it via digital interface and measure at the LMS6002DFN output.

Did you check if the SPI communication. You can find more information in Myriad RF development kit document [link], chapter 4.

I check with my local distributor. We have no BB on hand. Have I any other way to check clock signal and LMS6002DR2 status?

So far, I do a PCB board to connect Myriad RF baord X3 with ARM-cotex-A8 CPU board. All digital I/O connect to ARM-cotex-A8 GPIO. And, SPI interface connect to ARM-cotex-A8 also.

BTW, any suggestion (or existed resource) for RF board SPI driver of embedded Linux?

There are no test point as such, that would allow you to check the clock signals on the Myriad RF board. If you do see them on your interface board, then everything should be fine.

Fairwaves guys have developed complete library for LMS6002D registers control, including calibration routines, on python language [link].