Wanted: UNITE7002 board

Hi all,

I’m looking to get a UNITE7002 development board (new or second-hand). I’m in Switzerland.

What I’m interested in, is to have access to the RXOUT outputs, which is not the case on the LimeSDR “standard” boards.
If you have another idea how to get those outputs by using another board, I’m very curious about it!

I’m looking forward to your replies :slight_smile:

I’ve never used Chipmall before so I can’t comment on their quality, but according to their web page they have 5 in stock.

http://www.chipmall.com/product/lime-microsystems-ltd/unite7002/5940524

These boards are quite expensive. I can’t see how the component cost of the UNITE7002 being that high. The development cost is capitalized across all the recent LimeSDR boards as well.

I would like a FMC board like this so I could use it with a more capable FPGA, but the $3,300 is way to much…

The UNITE7002 board pre-dates all LimeSDR boards by some time and indeed was used together with the STREAM FPGA board to prototype the first LimeSDR. It’s a niche product aimed at hardware development and manufactured in relatively low volumes, hence is not going to be cheap.

Thank you @zener.
I contacted Chipmall and they told me they don’t have any in stock and they cannot order it anymore. No luck here.

I contacted last week limemicro per e-mail but no answer until now.

Hey man, maybe you can try www.taobao.com