We got the Rx part working but see some noise in the I and Q signals. This is Q
The noise in Q seems to be stronger in I. What could the problem be?
The setup is as follows:
- CLKGEN set to 200MHz.
- ADC and RxTSP running at 50MHz
- LNA, TIA and PGA gains are set to 0
- RF Input signal is at -5dBm and 2MHz away from LO
- All blocks inside Rx TSP are bypassed including GFIRs
- HBD is set to 1 (no decimation)
- No calibration is done
- RBB filter is bypassed
- Please ignore the amplitude number (it has been scaled by 16)
Looking forward to your help (like always) in fixing this problem,