LimeSDR + GQRX (PothosSDR-2018.01.11-vc14-x64.exe) + EasyFix1 Not Working

Hi,
Before I will start… I did read the wiki and the old topics about LimeSDR (with FW updated & with EasyFix1) + GQRX (from this package http://downloads.myriadrf.org/builds/PothosSDR/PothosSDR-2018.01.11-vc14-x64.exe )… I did try all possible confs… but still no results… I even tried to check GQRX with my RTl-SDR and works fine…

Can anyone share the latest working configurations for LimeSDR on GQRX on Windows 8.1?

I tried with driver=lime,soapy=0 but no signals…

conf

I have tried with soapy=3 … but crashed…

Maybe I am missing something obvious… but damn it… the first time I got my RTL-SDR it took way less time to get it working…

Just wondering if you have selected which antenna port you are using on the LimeSDR, if not this is done by selecting the “Input controls” tab of GQRX, then you will find a pull down box of the possible antenna connections.

Regards,
Bevan

Tried all of possible Antennas combinations…
The only one with some activities is the LNAL… but still no sound…

Note that LimeSDR is uptodate, EasyFix1 done and indeed I can receive FM signals where I am.

Can someone send me some screenshots of their configurations for GQRX and SDR-Radio-Console?

Overall, what amazes me is that with both mine USRP1 and RTL-SDR it always worked everything out of the box… but with LimeSDR not quite the same…