LimeSDR For Sale

LimeSdr for sale … USA

HF mods done for ant lo …
Heatsink on FPGA

Sdr-Radio does work well under windows …

I use SdrAngel to Tx/Rx and Gqrx works … both under Ubuntu 16/18 …

Im getting Divorced … my dreams for life and my plans for this radio are both going to pretty much the same direction.

Hard decisions need to be made and that is what I’m doing.

It works great and i still claim that you can Rx on the 3rd harmonic 10.368ghz when the LPF is turned off …

Id like 250 pluss shipping

Ill post a video of it working later

Ok … hope the video link works

I got divorced 9 years ago. I kept the radios. She kept the power-tools. I feel for you. Never getting married again. Serial monogamy from now on…

That’s how you know marriage is sacred. They give it away as a prize on a game show.

I was married for more than half my life, and you think this is the only mystery I ever had to deal with? What about the hair curlers? Huh? Nobody uses them, yet they’re under every single sink. One time I threw some away, and the next morning they were right back there just starin’ up at me. What, did it breed? And those brown hairpins. I got one in my foot right now!

I decided to buy a Case off of Ebay … so i guess i might keep it …

1 Like

@Kc7noa - Mike,

Stay with the program, Mike…When I get my life back after this renovation and move are over (in the next 60 days) I’m going to dive deep into getting the Lime running properly like an HF/VHF/UHF rig. There will be no end to the hijinks when I’m doing that - so stay tuned…

73 de Marty, KN0CK

3 Likes

Having repeater offset might be nice …

1 Like

I have the Case and im looking to install it into a MicroAtx that i might get from work …

Though i have been thinking today to possibly use the Odroid-C2 and trhe LimeSdr inside of an older UPS … no transformer … just batteries and switching PS for 12V to charge the batteries …

Though a Display that runs on 12V might be hard to find thats larger than 7" with a touchscreen … id love something with 20" mounted right to the MocroAtx or UPS …BackPack ( i know heavy right)

Check out the Udoo Bolt. Release is December 2018. Makes my Udoo Utra look slow. If you go for it, get the V8 model. Up to 3.6Ghz, quad core/8 thread, Ryzen chip with equal to a 960 Graphics cars. Also, 4 lanes of PCIE 3.0 for another graphics card. 4 4K monitors.
Well, you get the idea. $300 & change. 4.7" square.

Ed

2 Likes

will it run on 12V – i see its listed as 19V

I will surely make concessions for the voltage issue. I have not checked if 19@ X ADC is specified.

Ed