First off, I’m using Windows 7 64bit. I’m sorry, I’m not an experienced Linux user. I’d really like to stick to Windows for now at least.
My LimeSDR-Mini works well with Lime Suite, and several of the popular SDR packages. I’ve got it to transmit from my PC microphone but none of the packages that I’ve tried (and work) allow me to transmit an IQ file. LimePlayer looks like what I need. I could not find a Windows executable to download, so downloaded the Windows source and, after some faff (I’m using MVS2010), I got it to build using a Windows LimeSuite.dll and LimeSuite.lib downloaded from a link off this forum. As an aside: the versions of these files that installed with PothosSDR did not allow the linker to resolve the LMS library calls.
When I run my build, it fails at the first hurdle: ‘device_count = LMS_GetDeviceList(NULL)’ returns a value of 0.
II’d be very grateful for some help as I’m a bit stumped about where to go from here.