Lime Suite install error

I’m installing the Lime Suite to a Linux PC using apt as per the instructions at Lime Suite - Myriad-RF Wiki. All goes well until the last “sudo apt-get install soapysdr-tools soapysdr-module-lms7” step where it throws the error “trying to overwrite ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/SoapySDR/modules0.8/libLMS7Support.so’, which is also in package soapysdr0.8-module-lms7:amd64 20.10.0+dfsg-5”. It looks like there is a conflict with something I have installed in the past.

The good news initial check suggest that Lime Suite is installed and running ok.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across this issue and what the best course of action is, including just ignoring it?

Tagging @ricardas.

Further update. This seemed to be breaking other stuff too, so I got a bit aggressive and did an “apt remove soapysdr*” so apt was no longer broken. Was then able to install stuff, which would sometimes pull in soapysdr stuff again. Did have a further failure of the same issue again and fixed in the same way.

Maybe something in the ppa:myriadrf/drivers conflicts with the other sources when installing some SDR software?