Hardware/Adapter for XTRX JTAG port

Hi, unfortunately it seams that I have flashed the wrong bitstream to my XTRX. Consequently it is not accessible anymore via LimeGui or LimeFLASH, in fact the host computer won´t start up anymore.
Now I would like to flash via JTAG and the XILINX JTAG Debugger cable. In many places on the web (like here: JTAG programming — LimeSDR XTRX v1.2 Board 23.01 documentation) a PCIe-mPCIe adapter with JTAG port is described, however I cannot purchase it anywhere.
Long story short: how/where can I connect the XILINX JTAG debugger to my XTRX in order to unbrick it?
Help on this would be really appreciated, many thanks in advance!

The JTAG connector is X9 at the bottom of the board: https://limesdr-xtrx.myriadrf.org/_images/LimeSDR-XTRX_v1.2_3D_bot.png

Pinout: Board Description — LimeSDR XTRX v1.2 Board 23.01 documentation

From my understanding it is supposed to be a press-fit against Moelx 0788641001 populated on a carrier board.

I suppose there are few things you can do until the PCIe adapter board is available:

• Solder jumpwires directly to the connector, and wick the pads afterwards. Is probably easiest to implement, but will cover the ENIG finish with tin.
  • Get the molex connector and make a press-fit contraption of some sort. A bit more cumbersome, but will preserve the ENIG finish. Not sure how important that is though.