Discontinuities in Rx signal

Ignas,

Thank you for your help, one channel is now working good.

But now I try to receive two streams in sync, and it seems I get the same thing but on one of the channels. I played with the sequence of operations (starting from trying to input two channels, but then reducing to the simplest scenario where it occurs) and now have the following way to reproduce the error. In my singleRX code which works well for one channel, I duplicate all ‘set’ actions for the second RX channel (I mean setting parameters, except for streaming itself).

I then start the streaming on channel 0 only. The quality of received signal depends on the sequence of LMS_Calibrate() calls. If I do Calibrate(ch 0); Calibrate(ch 1); WriteParam(LMS7_DC_BYP_RXTSP, 1); then I get distorted signal from ch 0, just like at the beginning of this topic.

If I swap calibrate calls and make it Calibrate(ch 1); Calibrate(ch 0); WriteParam(LMS7_DC_BYP_RXTSP, 1); - then the signal from channel 0 is undistorted.

Is it possible that some cross-interference happens in those calls? Looks like WriteParam sets this flag up for the last calibrated channel (of course it’s just a guess).

I put the source of this modified example here: https://gist.github.com/wowa-2017/49f15b2e47ad0fb6987a0c37a5d622aa#file-dualrx_01-cpp