I am trying to learn to build and implement custom dsp modules on the LimeSDR mini device as a part of a research project and I found that, the documentation for building and deploying gatewares is almost non-existent.
To begin with, I tried to design a simply blinky led and deploy it using the LimeSuiteGUI.
Here is what I know/have tried so far:
- Design a simple blinking led in the Quartus-prime software. (Simulation worked after I removed the PLL block.)
- Assigned pins in the pin planner as per the schematic (Led red and green are : B9 and D8) with pin type as Output, LVCMOS 3.3V .
- I used FT_CLK as the clock source. (100 MHz)
- Once the compilation succeeds, generate a .rpd file from the .sof using the convert programming file option (single page with internal configuration)
- Program the fpga using the LimeSuite
- Reset FPGA.
Unfortunately the above does not seem to be working. Am I missing something here?