I have a Limesdr mini v1.2 plugged into USB 3.0 port of my Intel I5-8xxx laptop.
Everything is up-to-date.
I find this… “oddity” while I’m tuning frequencies
If you look at 30 MHZ, as I tune up those artifacts appear and, while I continue tuning up, they move around appearing and disappearing, covering every signal on that range of frequency. Gains of the board seem affect them too.
I found this fact in other frequencies too.
Around 70 MHZ, I saw these large blocks of artifacts
They cover every signal and, to see what’s on that band (here just for an example) I should increase sample rate and then tune to a close frequency that leaves a window of non covered signal.
I used SDRAngel, SDR Console, SDR#, Cubic, etc…
on Windows and Linux Manjaro: same effects on same frequencies.
I used a cooler, an FM Broadcast filter, I played with FIR, LP, NCO, SR, DC, IQ.
I changed the antenna (passive), I used laptop plugged to PSU and with battery only.
Same effects on same frequencies.
This is the second board that I have changed, LimeQuickTest is passed, SDR Console and HDSDR tell me that board is calibrated every time.
I would thank everyone, guys!
I need to solve this.