Well - no cigar…I tried running gnss-sdr with the new .conf file and was met with the following picture when I tried running my V1.4 LimeSDR on GNSS-SDR and the new .conf file:
Apparently there’s an illegal instruction being executed right after it sets up the antenna and such. I’m using the ‘next’ branch like you mentioned on an earlier post and compiled from that.
Anything you see suspicious here? GNSS-SDR worked before with the old .conf file (and admittedly no antenna selection), but dumps out right after it sets everything up. I am using your .conf file verbatim - no changes at all.
For the record, my Lime shows the following in LimeSuite:
…so I’m pretty sure my Lime is up to date with the latest. This either has to be .conf related or application specific. I will check again tonight and see if there was an error in my build - so stay tuned on that, too. UPDATE: The build is good - - it’s the ‘next’ build.
Let me know what you think, @osqzss…I’m willing to try what you suggest here to get my Lime playing again with GNSS-SDR on your branch.
73 de Marty, KN0CK
P.S. - LimeGPS REALLY RULES…!! It works PERFECTLY…!! Love that app - THANK YOU…!!