I would like to setup a LTE Base station using LimeSDR USB.
I am a newbie in SDRs. I am currently going through the various documentation provided by myriadRF. However, if you could answer some of the questions, it would be very helpful.
- Is a complete LTE Base Station feasible with 1 Linux PC (Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM), limeSDR, antenna & other related open source software ?
- Is a full-duplex Tx/Rx LTE Base station possible with LimeSDR ?
- Is additional duplexer required ?
- Which is the best combination of software to be used with lime SDR for base station (GNU radio , pothos, limesuite, OAI, osmocom, srsLTE) ?
- Can the output RF signal levels be controlled by configuration i.e. if the max. output is +10dBm for a given frequency, can I control it such that the output is -90 ~ -120 dBm ?
@andrew : Can you please provide some suggestions ?