LimeSDR USB Signal issue

@ricardas Well, I know that I tested it right after performing the easy fix on the board and as far as I am aware everything was working correctly at that point. I placed it back in its box and its been sitting on my desk for a couple of months since I have another LimeSDR that I’ve been using. After pulling it out and once again updating the firmware to the latest release I started to run into these problems. I don’t think I’ve done anything different with this board compared to any of the others so I’m at a loss as to what caused the damage.

BTW Thank you for all of your assistance Ricardas. I really appreciate all of the time you’ve spent providing information and helping me run through these tests. Its definitely bad news, but at least I have confirmation at this point.

Perhaps a question for @Zack or @andrewback or someone else on the Lime Micro team:

Does Lime Micro offer any sort of repair service? This board was only used a few times when I first got it and it seems like most of the other components are working so I’d hate for this to be an expensive paper weight considering everything. Any assistance on what I can do to get this fixed, if possible, is appreciated.

Thanks again,
Justin