LimeSDR Mini not detected on Ubuntu

I’ve been using LimeSDR-Mini in the last couple of days, but suddenly when i try to use it now the device is somehow not detected in my computer (just a few minutes before it still worked).

My LimeSDR-Mini only shows stable non-blink red light only. I suspect that the LimeSDR-Mini still get the power from my computer, but unable to use the USB data communication. I tried LimeUtil --find and it doesn’t find any device. I also tried SoapySDRUtil --find and it still didn’t show any signs of connected device.

I have tried a couple of troubleshooting such as plugging my LimeSDR-Mini to Windows OS and MacOS (both USB 2.0 and 3.0) and also Ubuntu 16.04, still not working. I don’t think there’s any problem with the drivers, it is just not detected in the computer.

Is there any solution to this problem? I had bought two LimeSDR-Mini, and neither of them is working.

Can you paste the output of lsusb.

I also get trouble on my setup on ubuntu,

lsusb gives this line when I plug in my limesdr mini:

pv@hp280-home:~$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 004: ID 0403:601f Future Technology Devices International, Ltd
…//…

Is it the correct info ?

Yes

I tried it and it doesn’t show any connected device corresponded to LimeSDR-Mini. Is there any solution?

Just paste lsusb output, please.

aplayly@aplayly:~$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 1bcf:2c18 Sunplus Innovation Technology Inc.
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

The output won’t change even if i unplug or plug the LimeSDR-Mini

And what about dmesg when you connect/disconnect the board?

no change at all

It looks like your board is dead then.

i don’t think it’s really dead. My board still can get the power from usb port (there’s red led when i plug it) but it’s not detected. I’m thinking of making a complain right now.
btw, thanks for the reply. It eases me that somebody is willing to help.