LimeSDR Mini - GQRX

@mmiller7 - Matt,

If you’re using the LimeSDR Mini for receive, SDRAngel is your best bet and is capable of tuning your Mini from 10 MHz (or lower) to over 1200 MHz. There are two ways to install SDRAngel and I’m sending the links to both:

The only difference between the two is that one is fully compiled and I show how to get all the dependencies and compile SDRAngel successfully - this is the defacto way to install SDRAngel and has been done by MANY Lime/Lime-Mini users, or you can use the ‘canned’ Docker-ized version that has been successfully deployed by quite a few users on the forum, too - your choice. Either one will get you SDRAngel.

Also, I would HIGHLY recommend that you become familiar with how to run SDRAngel because the interface can be a little daunting if you’ve never run it before, but once you become familiar with it, then it’s not a big deal anymore to run SDRAngel for whatever bands you seek to listen to. Here’s the link to the author’s Github site that has that info:

…and then…

…as well as this…

…and several others when you take it up one subdirectory…A LOT of info is there to show you how to set up and use SDRAngel…I use it for receive and transmit for my LimeSDR and LimeSDR-Mini.

Let me know if you need anything else, Matt -

73 de Marty, KN0CK