LimeSDR App Store

When I first found out about this device i read several articles, including from the limesdr wiki, that outlined a sort of application store to be incorporated with ubuntu snappy. I have been able to make my own apps in the meantime using gnuradio and soapysdr and such but im wondering what ever happened to this store? I setup snappy and exported the proper lime store environment variable but i cant find any limesdr apps in snapd at least.

I was looking forward to just downloading apps and trying out interesting things. I found 2 urls that pointed to stores too but it appears the websites have been taken out. Is the LimeSDR store concept just dead and Iā€™m left to making my own apps and finding stuff in github occasionally? Not that i mind too much, just curious.

1 Like

Works fine for me.

With UBUNTU_STORE_ID=LimeNET:

andrew@snow:~$ snap search lime
Name            Version    Publisher  Notes       Summary
limesdr-grc     3.8.0.0    limemicro  -           LimeSuite + GRC
limesdr-pothos  0.6.1.3    limemicro  -           LimeSuite + Pothos apps
limesdr-gqrx    2.11.5.11  limemicro  -           LimeSuite + GQRX
limesuite       20.01.0.0  limemicro  -           LimeSuite GUI and command line utils
limenetaccess   1.0.2      limemicro  2500.00USD  lime access

With UBUNTU_STORE_ID=SDR_Satcom:

andrew@snow:~$ snap search lime
Name            Version    Publisher  Notes  Summary
limesdr-grc     3.8.0.0    limemicro  -      LimeSuite + GRC
limesdr-pothos  0.6.1.3    limemicro  -      LimeSuite + Pothos apps
limesdr-gqrx    2.11.5.11  limemicro  -      LimeSuite + GQRX
limesuite       20.01.0.0  limemicro  -      LimeSuite GUI and command line utils
sathelperapp    0.5.2      teske      -      The OpenSatelliteProject Satellite Helper Application! This is currently a LRIT/HRIT Demodulator / Decoder program

For documentation, see:

https://wiki.myriadrf.org/LimeMicro:LimeNET_App_Store

https://wiki.myriadrf.org/SDR_Satcom_App_Store

I had used those documentations as well, I have no idea what I was doing wrong before, but on a fresh Ubuntu 16 install and re-adding the environment variable it works again? Maybe i spelled the environment variables wrong, but regardless, seems like you are right and it does work! Thanks.

1 Like