Delivery?

If you’re not concerned about the HF issue, email Crowd Funding and tell them you want the unmodified board. I did this and now my board is shipping as we speak.

Thanks for the tip. I sent an email to them so I hope to hear from them soon. For now I’m not concerned about HF as my project is focused on 700 MHz+ frequencies and I already have a solution for HF. Even if I wanted HF out of my LimeSDR I can do the modifications myself.

I was sent a request about the status of my order yesterday and after a few hours I got a tracking number.

Nice. Not so lucky myself. I will have to be patient.

Same here, I assume. I shot off an email a few days ago and never heard a word back.

We recently got all the updated schedule info across to Crowd Supply and so they were likely waiting for this before getting back to you. @csdarrell, perhaps you could advise @RyanThaDude?

@andrewback Sure thing.

@RyanThaDude Could you DM me with your order number?

Sent. Thanks!

Finally joined the forum. I sent a contact request to Crowd Supply a couple days ago inquiring about my order and haven’t received a response. I contributed at the campaign pricing back in June of 2016 and my order reads “No Shipment”. As in, there is no indicator of anything coming my way, ever.

I also placed a recent order (March or April) for a LimeSDR-PCIe, and was more than a bit bummed out to watch the shipping date for these slide further and further to the right. I started a LimeSDR-based hardware project in January with the intention of displaying physical prototypes at a conference in November. That’s looking increasingly unlikely, especially as nothing else of similar physical size, capability, and price is even on the market…

“No shipment” is what it says for my “Support Us” campaign contribution, which was $10.
My board is a separate listing that says “June 9”. 4 months late.
I am not so upset at the delay as there have been many advancements in the software and usage while I have been waiting, and I have so little time so spare anyway. When I get mine I will have to go into seclusion for a couple of weeks while I work out some designs.

@JN_Capricorn who here could claim they like delays. I will just say this… I prefer delays rather than shipping something before it’s really done. China’s getting better about this over the years but there are still a LOT of cases where they ship stuff way too soon and guess who becomes their Quality Assurance dept.? Me and you.

I found that emailing crowdsupply can be slow. They are a small group and are really busy is what I hear. But I think they insist on doing things right so that always takes more time than “just getting’er done”.

Did you reply to the request about the board alterations? I had the feeling that was a requirement but maybe I’m wrong. I replied right away and said “no, no, send it ASAP”. :slight_smile:

My estimated delivery date when I ordered was April, this was pushed back to May and then now June. According to my account page, my order is “currently expecting to ship on Jun 09, 2017” and I wanted to check if this was still accurate as I’ve not heard a peep about it so far.

Hey I got a response from Crowd Supply after a few days…Apparently my campaign contribution showed up as 25 x $10 instead of 1x $250, which is why it didn’t register. They had some USB Type A devices still on hand so I had them send me one immediately. Now we just need the PCIe one which should be shipping today…

So, I’ll ask again… When can I expect my limesdr to ship? It slipped from April to May and then to June, despite each limesdr update saying “we’ve got enough to ship almost all the orders”. My order on the crowd supply page still says “expected to ship June 9th”, but it’s now June 12th so it’s clearly been delayed yet again and they haven’t reply to the e-mail I sent them over the weekend.

It feels like it’s never going to get sent. Somebody somewhere must actually have an idea of stock numbers versus orders. Surely?

Got mine today.

Axeman - Hmmm, you received yours today?

Did it just arrive unexpectedly, or did you receive a shipping confirmation email message from Crowd Supply several days ago?

Oh, and by the way, if you don’t mind me asking, what month did you place your order and which USB type A or B board did you select?

Ordered four months ago, type B, HF mod.
They announced by email that the USB cable was going to ship, I received everything. It shipped from Oregon, USA. Took it a week.
Calibration finished last night, self test just checked out good. SDRangel works and FB broadcast is clear. Now to package it up.

Ordered on 11/11/16 here. Type micro B and no mod required. Still waiting for mine :confused:

I ordered mine on February 3 2017 and also chose the type micro B with no mod. Yesterday, I sent Crowd Supply a message about shipping dates and I received a timely response…

From Crowd Supply:

Your order will ship in 1-2 weeks. We are shipping out the last remaining USB type-B boards as we speak.

When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email and tracking number.

------------------------ End Of Message -----------------------------------

So, it seems shipping is imminent and noticed that on my order the expected ship date changed from ‘June 9th’ to ‘June 16th’.

Ordered on May 15 2017. (USB type A, no HF mod)
Expected to ship in first week of June. Then the shipping rescheduled multiple times and now is expected to ship in September.

Can my order be shipped within 1-2 weeks, but with USB micro-B connector? (I have no particular claim on connector type)

1 Like