I know you guys have had a full plate, but I was wondering if you had time to look into providing this shipping update yet (esp. about the aluminium cased versions)... your promised update is a bit over due and I'm frankly getting frustrated. Now it seems that the HF issue is compounding the delay for processing the surveys to remedying the remedy band-width issue. I placed my order in July of last year thinking October, but hoping by the end of the year. That got pushed out and now it appears you guys are holding the next release to do a beta cycle hardware mod - not cool. My patience is growing thin. After many kind reassurances that it will be shipping soon, and repeatedly seeing those dates go by and by, I'm seriously about ready to punt the ball here. I'm loosing confidence in this project and all of its promises to those pre-orders - technically this just means we missed the cut-off date to be "backers" but our money got collected just the same (up front) and we financed this project well beyond it goals and probably drove the volume price point lower for manufacturing (your welcome). I would very much appreciate LimeSDR focusing on completing what you promised us and separately dealing with modifications as/if needed. Thanks for listening.