GQRX Output 1 Not Connected Internally

I did a new Ubuntu 16.04 install with a new lime gqrx install. I’m getting the following error at gqrx radio startup:

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::runtime_error’
what(): In hierarchical block source_impl, output 1 is not connected internally
Aborted (core dumped)

Has anyone seen this? It seems likely to be audio output related, but there really isn’t enough info to tell for sure. I guess I’m regretting all the semi-cryptic debug outputs I’ve coded over the years.

Hi,
this is a problem with same gnuradio block. It is reporting different signature than expected (described). What I/O device are you using? Is it happening with another one? I`d try to remove the gqrx configuration (~/.config/gqrx) and reinstalling all the related software.

P.

The output is the default audio device, the speaker. I let GQRX just go with the default, but I have tried changing it to see if that made a difference. It didn’t.

I installed everything GQRX/Soapy related using the following link. Howto install: Gqrx Gnuradio Soapysdr Pothosware Limesuite on ubuntu. I have been successful using these steps on another machine. However, it is possible that those steps are out of date by now.

I’ll try deleting the config file when I have a chance to re-boot into Linux. I’m stuck in
Windows for a day to two due to other projects.

Thanks for the reply!