Quick Start - SetFrequencyCGEN(60.5437 MHz) failed

I’ve been following the Quick Start guide for my LimeSDR Mini and am getting the following error when I open self_test.ini in LimeSuiteGUI:

[19:27:43] INFO: Disconnected control port
[19:27:48] INFO: Reference clock 40.00 MHz
[19:27:48] INFO: Connected Control port: LimeSDR-Mini FW:5 HW:0 Protocol:1 GW:1.24 Ref Clk: 40.00 MHz
[19:27:54] ERROR: SetFrequencyCGEN(60.5437 MHz) failed

Is this a known issue at all?

Some background: I’m on macOS and have built LimeSuite from source, in order to overcome the issue in this thread where the version in brew is outdated: LimeSDR USB works fine but LimeSDR-mini will not work

LimeUtil --find returns:
* [LimeSDR Mini, media=USB 3.0, module=FT601, addr=24607:1027, serial=1D3ACA069CE7D7]

SoapySDRUtil --find returns:
SoapySDRUtil --find
######################################################
## Soapy SDR – the SDR abstraction library
######################################################

No devices found!

Clearly this also isn’t correct, but I thought Id try to get through the quick start guide first!

I’ve had the same problem with mine, also on MacOS built from source. I have found that if you manually change the sample rate it can appear to get around the issue. But this solution isn’t ideal because it fails the self test/quick start steps.

This isn’t much help, but at least you can know you aren’t alone. I’m not sure if this is a software/driver issue on MacOS only, or if this is a hardware issue.