I guess I’ll throw my hat into the ring.
I have the LimeSDR Mini working with LimeSuiteGUI under both Windows 10, 64-bit as well as Ubuntu 16.04
But I can not get it running under GQRX under either OS, even following @martywittrock’s links.
- I have the FTDI FT601 USB 3.0 Bridge Device drivers installed
- I have the LimeSDR Mini on version 1.24 of the gateway firmware
- I have GQRX installed via the PothosSDR-2018.03.12-vc14-x64.exe installer… that means GQRX is on version v2.10-8-gd348242
- I’ve tried all three of these device strings:
- I’ve tuned GQRX to a reasonable frequency (say 420MHz)
(Note that I’m not doing anything inside Lime Suite GUI before I launch gqrx. If gqrx and the drivers aren’t configuring the device correctly and we’re depending on Lime Suite GUI to do that for us, then that would be REALLY good to know)
When I hit play in GQRX, nothing appears on the waterfall.
What am I missing?
EDIT: Oh! I had forgotten to set the bandwidth! Thus, in GQRX, I had to set these values:
Device string: driver=lime,soapy=2
Input rate: 5000000
Bandwidth: 5.000000 MHz
Then once I had it tuned:
- I pressed play and the waterfall started
- I set the Antenna on the
Input controls panel along with the gain sliders to reasonable amounts for my setup.
- I could see signals I expected
It it did NOT start in #1, I shut down gqrx, unplugged and replugged the LimeSDR Mini and restarted GQRX following all those same steps.
Thanks for the help @martywittrock!