XTRX not found

Hi,

Very similar topic has been discussed in Limesdr xtrx not found
There are quite few related aspects discussed there, mainly:

• To fully support RPi5, including 64bit DMA both driver and gateware needs to be updated Limesdr xtrx not found - #37 by ricardas
  • Some hats do not seem to work reliably. I think this the Pineboards mPCIe hat gives the most reliable results: Limesdr xtrx not found - #35 by masefi I don’t have it myself, so can not confirm if it is 100% reliable, or if it sometimes requires reboots for XTRX to be detected by lspci.

What I am not sure is whether and update of gatware is required for lspci to detect the XTRX if 32bit DMA is used. If you feel comfortable updating the gateware, it probably will eliminate some variables for troubleshooting, and will make it simpler to configure the config.txt.

P.S. If you’ll be updating the gateware, then double-check everything: that firmware file looks correct, commands, etc. It’s easy t flash a wrong thing using limeFLASH , and after that you’d need JTAG to recover. It is not too complicated or expensive to setup JTAG, but without PCIe Adapter Board (LimeSDR XTRX PCIe Adapter Board - #17 by aardric) physically connecting JTAG programmer could be the most challenging part.