Ubuntu 19.04 support?

Hello,
I am developing with the LimeSDR board, and over a few months have had huge success running the drivers and Lime Suite under Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

However I have for various non-related to the LimeSDR reasons, switched to Ubuntu 19.04 instead.

Is there going to be support for 19.04 in the future, and if yes, when might it be expected.

Thanks,
Vlady

I suspect that since 19.04 is not a LTS (Long Term support) release (all support for 19.04 expires after 6 months) and there is about 3 months remaining until it expires I would guess that there would not be any packages, but I could be wrong. https://ubuntu.com/about/release-cycle

But you could install LimeSuite from source code using pybombs.

1 Like

I saw on the official page that there was 18.10 support which isn’t LTS either, which is why I was hoping that 19.04 support might also come at some point.
I will try the suggestion with pybombs :smiley: If that works I don’t really need “official” support.

Thanks for the quick response,
Vlady

I think moving forward we will just support LTS releases. Don’t think the overhead is worth it for moving targets with much shorter lifetimes.