Transmitter gain in GNURadio with LimeSDR Mini?

When using software like SDRAngel there is a slider for the transmitter gain from 0dB to 70dB. How can I change this setting using the osmocom sink?

On a side note with my LimeSDR Mini the “high” antenna selection always outperforms the “low” one.

I’m really impressed with the LImeSDR Mini compared to other SDRs,

1 question since you know how to set antennas on the osmocom sink, what’s the ch0 antenna field say? i.e. what are you putting in there?

and as far as gain goes i’ve been using IF and BB at 60 or 80 and then i use a slider for RF gain. But i don’t know what i am doing. If you want to move them all up at once at specific ratios, there’s probably a maths formula you can use in each field that’s tied to a slider, since they all have different min and max values (i think).
I’m pretty new so i could be wrong :slight_smile:

I’m transmitting not receiving so the gain settings don’t do anything. When transmitting the antenna selections are BAND1 and BAND2, when receiving they are LNAH and LNAL_NC, and LNAW. You can see this by doing SoapySDRUtil --probe=“driver=lime” in command prompt on Windows, I’m sure the Linux command is similar.

1 Like