Stand-Alone Transceiver App for the LimeSDR - Who's First..?

Hi, I am the main author/maintainer of SDRangel that supports LimeSDR for both Rx and Tx:

It also supports BladeRF and HackRF for Rx and Tx and some more Rx only devices including the famous RTL-SDR.

I am currently running it on the Rx side of my LimeSDR and I can say that the latest version appears to be stable. Honestly I have not tested the Tx part extensively. It is also supposed to support the concurrent running of both Rx and both Tx. I also had some trouble understanding how the LimeSuite library is supposed to work and stream management with concurrent Rx/Tx might not be quite properly supported although I have managed to run both Rx at the same time being careful in the sequence of operations.

I am very busy with the development along with my day job and had very little time for proper user documentation. However the readme in each folder of the plugins also linked in the wiki should help understanding how the different GUI are supposed to work. Each button or text area also has a mouse over tooltip.

This is an Open Source project and I do not claim any money for it. What I would appreciate the most are development or documenting contributions as there are still so many things to do. With the plugin approach the list can be infiniteā€¦

Edouard, F4EXB.

9 Likes