I bought a LimeNET Mini and I am trying to run the Eurecom OAI - Quortus EPC to realize a LTE basestation.
Today I successfully connected 2 iPhone 5c to the LimeNET, they can access the internet and make video call using polycom.
But sometimes it is not stable and not all phone can be connected. (iPhone 6s connected only once, another Android phone never connected)
I want to know whether I have some configuration problem.
- The Pocket EPC configuration is little bit different from what I can see in my device, and I didn’t find a place to do Mobile phone setup in iPhone. (in Android there is, but doesn’t make difference)
- When I started to run OAI, it says a gateware mismatch, then I typed LimeUtil --update, it doesn’t update. The LimeSDR board isn’t too old, also I tried to update on my laptop it says differently.
- I found when I plug my wireless mouse receiver and the LimeSDR cable together on those 2 usb sockets at the back of the LimeNET Mini, they would interfere with each others. But if I plug the LimeSDR cable at the front, it works better.
- I found that sometimes only a part of information of connected device would show on the screen of EPC-User. In the photo below, actually 2 iPhone is connected to the basestation, but it shows only the IP address of one phone.
I am going to use this application for industrial customers, so stability is very important. If there is anything I can do to improve it, please advice.