SoapySDR library is clashing with C++ threads

Hello,
I am using LimeSDR mini.
I am creating QT project in C++ using SoapySDR APIs.

When I add QT C++ threads, it is not compatible with SoapySDR library.
and QCustomplot also uses threads, and it is also not compatible with SoapySDR library.

I am getting following errors.

E:\Qt\Qt5.13.0\Tools\mingw730_64\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\7.3.0\include\c++\thread:276: error: no match for 'operator==' (operand types are 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}' and 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}')
     return __x._M_thread == __y._M_thread;
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E:\Qt\Qt5.13.0\Tools\mingw730_64\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\7.3.0\include\c++\thread:276: error: no match for 'operator==' (operand types are 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}' and 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}')
     return __x._M_thread == __y._M_thread;
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E:\Qt\Qt5.13.0\Tools\mingw730_64\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\7.3.0\include\c++\thread:288: error: no match for 'operator<' (operand types are 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}' and 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}')
     return __x._M_thread < __y._M_thread;
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E:\Qt\Qt5.13.0\Tools\mingw730_64\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\7.3.0\include\c++\thread:288: error: no match for 'operator<' (operand types are 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}' and 'std::thread::native_handle_type {aka ptw32_handle_t}')
     return __x._M_thread < __y._M_thread;
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suggest any alternative way of using C++ threads with SoapySDR library.
Anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Nikhil.

SoapySDR is part of Pothosware and they have a community group at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pothos-users/

Someone may reply here, but if not it may be better to ask there.

1 Like

Ok Thanks Adrew.