Signal repeater antenna separation/signal filtering techniques

Hello everyone,

after a long period of time I am picking LimeSDR mini to my hands again:
I would like to make a signal repeater for a 2.4 Ghz frequency in order to extend working distance of my video transceiver (it is not Wi-Fi and signal is bi-directional).

It looks pretty forward application that requires only to enable internal loopback on LimeSDR but I am worried about antennas separation. TX and RX antennas will be directional, facing different sides but pretty close to each other (I think max 15 cm). I am pretty sure that I will create a feedback loop from the repeated and amplified signal.

Is there any way how could I solve it? Maybe some signal filtering techniques is existing in such applications?

Thank you for the advises.

Okay, after some research I see that the only (?) solution is to use different frequency for a signal repetition.
LMS8001 could help me in this case.
Is it possible to purchase it anywhere?

I should point out that any SDR transmitter can transmit and receive on many frequencies within its bandwidth at the same time (Nothing special is needed). See Programs at -

simpleTXTwo.cpp is a soapySDR program that transmits two WAV files at two different AM frequencies.
simpleTXTwoFFT.cpp is a soapySDR program that transmits two WAV files at two different AM frequencies using the FFT.