Side by side comparison of two LimeSDR Mini's

Thank you Marty for doing that testing,

I have been doing a little testing tonight with my 64bit laptop and trying to use GQRX and initially found the opposite sensitivity issues to the 32Bit SDR Console findings. I have a lot more testing ahead of me I think, at one point in time both LimeSDR mini’s seemed to be working identically on the 32bit machine, but that was short lived, stopped the radio and it hasn’t worked properly since, several reboots of the machine, deleting the definitions etc have not proven successful and possibly even worse noise floor results than previous, and found that the tuning was offset ie what should have been 107.7 Mhz had to be tuned at 107.633 Mhz. I then swapped SDR’s, over and then back again and now it is working mostly okay, I think mzs may be onto something with his idea of lost data, one symptom I have observed tonight is that it will go from not able to resolve a signal with a -60dBm noise floor and then the noise floor drops to -110dBm for 400 to 500 ms (guestimation not measured) and signals appear before the noise floor shoots back up for random lengths of time. At one point the received audio sounded slowed down, had the voice and music frequency lower that expected.
Well that has been some of my observations tonight.
I will do some more testing, but just wanted to thank you for indulging me.
Regards,
Bevan