Phase Shift in A&B Channels

Hi there again. Going further with my own software for LimeSDR using C# i discovered another issues. I know there are some similar topics to this that i have already looked through. My question is why phase offset is different every time i restart my program? Another issues is when i calibrate Lime on one frequency using splitter and i know that Phases have to be similar and they almost are (calibrated with the help of LimeSuite using phase offsets etc). When i change frequency, phase offset is completely different and not ever fixed, for example, on 45*. Is there anything i can do to calibrate these offsets once and for all frequencies? Thank you for having read this topic :slight_smile:

There seems to be some code for aligning phases of A&B channels: LimeSuite/src/protocols/Streamer.cpp at master · myriadrf/LimeSuite · GitHub But I haven’t personally tried it and don’t know exactly what/why it is doing. Judging by the loops, it seems to be just toggling some resets hoping that phases match at some point, basically random chance.

1 Like

Perhaps this document is relevant also:

1 Like