My LimeSDR is not working anymore

Hello, my limesdr stopped working.
Once I connect the hardware is not recognized as LimeSDR.
Limesuite recrognize as a different device and it’s unable to read firmware information.

Is there any test I can do to try to bring it back working?

Try to run the prompt command “LimeUtil --update” or check if you have the latest version of LimeSuite from github.

It’s not recognized as LimeSDR, the firmware update fails

Windows or Linux ? (I’ll assume not a LimeSDR mini, since you did not explicitly say that it was).
I’m also going to assume Linux, because it easier to describe how to find out the vendorID and productID of a connected USB device.

What vendorID:productID shows up with the following command:
$ lsusb |egrep -i cypress\|openmoko\|limesdr
Is it:
Bus 006 Device 002: ID 04b4:00f3 Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
or is it:
Bus 007 Device 004: ID 1d50:6108 OpenMoko, Inc.
or (either is fine, the label changes depending on how up to date the usbutils usb.ids file is on your Linux distribution):
Bus 007 Device 004: ID 1d50:6108 Myriad-RF LimeSDR

Check if the FX3 Boot jumper is connected, it’s near the USB socket.

We are using LimeSDR 1.4 on Windows 10 with the latest update.
The jumper is plugged in correctly. We have 3 LimeSDR 1.4. They are running in the same condition but one ot them is not working anymore. I believe it has hardware problems…
I asked for and RMA but they replied to write in this forum.
When I’ll be back to the office I’ll send you the LimeSuite log when I connect the hardware.

Hello
I am having same issue and two red and two green leds are on constantly. I dont see LimeSDR hardware on LimeSuiteGUI I only see Cypress and when I try to program there are additional fpga ram and fx3 ram tabs those have not seen before. I tried update but its not working.
Best.

Wow It’s working again…
After changing the boot jumper it’s working again!!
Thanks @ricardas