LMS6002D datasheet only mentions the gain control ranges but does not specify the absolute gain of different Rx and Tx blocks.
Thanks in advance to inform me if there is a document where I can find answers to the following questions:
1) What is the maximum gain of the receiver using different LNAs, and the gain of individual blocks in Rx chain? What is the maximum gain of the transmitter and the gain of the individula blocks in Tx chain?
2) What is the ADCs full scale input signal swing (1 Vpp or 1.8 Vpp)?
3) What is the SFDR of the ADC for full scale input or -1 dBFS input signal?
4) Given 1 KOhm input impedance for the ADCs, and assuming the receiver is set for maximum gain, what input power (single tone continuous wave) generates the 1 Vpp signal swing at the input of the ADCs?
6) What would be the Tx output power when DAC is generating single tone continuous wave full scale output signal of 250 mVpp under the maximum Tx gain setting?