Linux GNURADIO BAND2 TX

Hi there.
In GRC, while BAND1 works wonderful, when changing osmocom sink tx output to BAND2 Lime seems to transmit nothing.
Do you know if there is any issue with osmocom -> Soapy -> Lime path regarding BAND2?

Regards

Yes I’ve seen plenty of issues regarding using both channels simultaneously and i suspect soapy drivers :disappointed: The only way around it is to work in Limesuite, unless you plan to modulate etc in which case it’s a dead end. I did try mentioning it to @joshblum who seems to be IC soapy. Then again, it could well be Osmocom.

Well, I’ve think remember that this was related to streams. TX1_1 and TX1_2 belongs to path A, and TX2_1 / TX2_2 belongs to path B. Configuring osmocom sink as 2 channels for accessing path B seems not to work to me.
Any gidance?

Log for information.

----------8<---------8<-
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/ismael/dev/radio/gnuradio/dvbt_tx_lime.py”, line 208, in
main()
File “/home/ismael/dev/radio/gnuradio/dvbt_tx_lime.py”, line 202, in main
tb = top_block_cls()
File “/home/ismael/dev/radio/gnuradio/dvbt_tx_lime.py”, line 104, in init
self.osmosdr_sink_0 = osmosdr.sink( args=“numchan=” + str(2) + " " + ‘driver=lime,soapy=0’ )
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/osmosdr/osmosdr_swig.py”, line 1416, in make
return _osmosdr_swig.sink_make(*args, **kwargs)
RuntimeError: Wrong device arguments specified. Missing nchan?

Actually, from memory, I don’t think there’s any issues using channel B on it’s own. Pothos is very similar to GNU radio and you might be able to glean some info from the layout below:

The same story for me. When I use BAND1 in osmocom sink, I get the strongest signal from TX2_H. When I use BAND2, I cannot get the same strong signal from any TX port.

could i get this file please…