Linking LimeSuite on Windows

Very newbie question with LimeSuite environment : Unable to link LimeSuite.lib

I try to use LimeSuite in Visual Studio 15 2017.
After cloning I invoke

cmake ../ -G "Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64" -DWX_ROOT_DIR=C:/wxWidgets-3.1.0 -DwxWidgets_ROOT_DIR=C:/wxWidgets-3.1.0 -DwxWidgets_LIB_DIR=C:/wxWidgets-3.1.0/lib/vc140_x64_lib -DFX3_SDK_PATH="C:/EZ-USB FX3 SDK/1.3"

And
cmake --build . --config Release

Everything seems well compile and I can find in builddir:
src/Release/LimeSuite.lib which I set to link to my project

I include /src/Limesuite.h

Compiler is happy, however linker doesn’t find any exported functions :
1>LimeSDR.obj : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu _LMS_SendStream
1>LimeSDR.obj : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu _LMS_GetDeviceList
1>LimeSDR.obj : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu _LMS_Open
1>LimeSDR.obj : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu _LMS_Init

Is there something I don’t understand about LimeSuite (huge collection to read). Could it be an issue beetween win32/x64 version ?

https://mega.nz/#!WEdFFCSQ!UY2aCUeQWOyW1bbIXCKDhCioMdyDx0sUUI04Ro1PLTg
limesuite v17.06.0 dev lib, build on vs2015

Thx to @jocover for this simple and efficient LimeSuite package.
Compiling LimeSuite from github is not so easy for a beginner specially if you want a x86 version.
If Myriad could provide such package, it could be easier to prime access to Windows developpers.

Compiling on Windows x64 using document (cmake and Visual 2017) is working well. Having a win32 version is not as easy. By using cmake-gui I can create a project for Visual on win32. All compiling/linking is working. Running to use this LimeSuite.dll win32 version with an application (DatvExpress) is failed : unable to recognize the LimeCard.Using @jocover LimeSuite.dll is working directly : @jocover can you indicate the way you produce the LimeSuite in order to be able to update version. @andrewback don’t know who to ask for this software request ?

@joshblum, I suspect this is one for you.

OK Find the solution : No directory was set to EZ-USB FX3 SDK .
What is surprising is all the compilation, linking is OK wihtout…but resulting in a non-communication with LimeSDR