LimeSuiteGUI Crash

Hey folks - just getting started with my new LimeSDR on MacOSX (11.2.3 / Big Sur).

I successfully installed LimeSuite via homebrew (pothosware/pothos/limesuite 20.01.0).

However, when I run it I get the following:

objc[49323]: Class wxNSAppController is implemented in both /usr/local/Cellar/wxmac/3.0.5.1_1/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.5.0.dylib (0x10239cc50) and /usr/local/opt/wxmac/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib (0x1019c3c50). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[49323]: Class ModalDialogDelegate is implemented in both /usr/local/Cellar/wxmac/3.0.5.1_1/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.5.0.dylib (0x10239cc78) and /usr/local/opt/wxmac/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib (0x1019c3c78). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[49323]: Class wxNSApplication is implemented in both /usr/local/Cellar/wxmac/3.0.5.1_1/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.5.0.dylib (0x10239ccc8) and /usr/local/opt/wxmac/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib (0x1019c3cc8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[49323]: Class wxCPWCDelegate is implemented in both /usr/local/Cellar/wxmac/3.0.5.1_1/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.5.0.dylib (0x10239cd18) and /usr/local/opt/wxmac/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib (0x1019c3d18). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
<<< snip >>>
./src/common/object.cpp(251): assert "classTable->Get(m_className) == NULL" failed in Register(): Class "wxHVScrolledWindow" already in RTTI table - have you used IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC_CLASS() multiple times or linked some object file twice)?
./src/common/object.cpp(251): assert "classTable->Get(m_className) == NULL" failed in Register(): Class "wxXmlResourceHandler" already in RTTI table - have you used IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC_CLASS() multiple times or linked some object file twice)?
zsh: segmentation fault  LimeSuiteGUI
joe@Dojos-MacBook-Pro ~ %

I’m not exactly sure how to debug what’s going on . Has anyone else seen this or have an idea on how to proceed? Thanks!

-Joe

Hey, I have the exact same problem. Do u find out how to debug it ?

On my MacOS LimeSuiteGUI starts normal, but when I click on Modules->LimeRFE it simply closes without any error.

I don’t have access to a Mac to test, but my guess is that it may be something to do with the serial port device being different?

The serial port from my LimeRFE is on MacOS /dev/tty.usbserial-AG0JM6RN and /dev/cu.usbserial-AG0JM6RN
Communication with LimeSDR-USB works fine!

I see, thanks.

@Zack could someone take a look at this?