LimeSuite disabled features

Hi everyone,
I am new to the list and to LimeSDR, wich I received last week.
Installing the drivers went well: I can use the LimeSDR both with GNURadio and Gqrx.
I am on Debian 9.2.
But It seems impossible to install LimeSuiteGUI. When I start cmake I have a list of enabled features, and a list of disabled functions. LimeSuiteGUI is disabled.
I found out that wxWidgets was missing, and also GNUplot.
I installed both successfully and starting cmake seems to find them now also. But the list of disabled features is unchanged. sudo make install
I am running out of options for the moment. A search of the forums and even google was not of any help.
LimeUtil is ok, and so is SoapySDR.
Any help would be highly appreciated… thanks!
Freddy

@freddyvi - Freddy,

What you need is this document that shows the installation for Linux to make LimeSuite operational:

https://github.com/myriadrf/LimeSuite/blob/master/docs/Lime_Suite_Compilation_Guide.pdf

…Just follow from Page 9 and forward to install on a Linux system (Ubuntu is recommended). This will give you LimeSuite (and the LimeSuiteGUI) and will tell you how to launch it.

Let us all know if this works for you and we’ll take it from there -

73 de Marty, KN0CK

1 Like

Hey Marty, thanks for the reply!
I have the document and I followed the instructions to install wxWidgets, which went fine.
But after that I did a cmake for the Limesuite and had this problem with LimeSuiteGUI being disabled!
I think I am to going to remove everything I tried before and start the proces all over based on that document.
I keep you and the community informed!
73 to you also!
Freddy, ON7VQ

Hey Marty,
I removed directory “Limesuite” and then followed the instructions in the document you mentioned under nr 3.3 en Voilà : everything seems to work. I have to familiarize with the software now and try out, but I expect it will work as it should!
Thanks for your help!
Freddy, ON7VQ

1 Like

@freddyvi - Freddy,

YEA!!! Way to go on that, Freddy…!! Keep us all advised if you need anything else on this -

73 de Marty, KN0CK