My LimeSDR is being very adamant that it doesn’t want to do work
I’ve had many of the problems descriped in other threads about firmware updates not working as hoped. But I couldn’t find someone else asking about odd gateware revision numbers like I’m having :
When I flash my LimeSDR, and reconnect to it, I get a warning for a version mismatch. Sometimes, rather than having version 0 revision 0, I’ll end up having revision 0 of version 257, which is odd considering it’s looking for version 2 revision 12.
What I’ve tried
Running all sorts of orders of flashing from the LimeSuite GUI and using LimeUtil --update, --fw and --fpga. Up till now, I have only managed a couple times to obtain a version match, but that would always only last for a single boot.