LimeSDR USB connecting proble..Falshing LEDs

Dear all We bought a LimeSDR USB. I started to connect and run by LimeSuiteGUI Unfortunately at the begining I got a probel in LED. two of the are ok. But the one related to FPGA is flashing red and other related to user defined is off. I tried several time several scenarios I install LimeSUite GUI in mac, I tried by USB 2 and 3. I tried by using power adaptor 6V 500 mA. But stil it has the problem. Please help me to solve this problem

@Zack Please help me :slight_smile:
We bought a LimeSDR USB. I started to connect and run by LimeSuiteGUI Unfortunately at the begining I got a probel in LED. two of the are ok. But the one related to FPGA is flashing red and other related to user defined is off. I tried several time several scenarios I install LimeSUite GUI in mac, I tried by USB 2 and 3. I tried by using power adaptor 6V 500 mA. But stil it has the problem. Please help me to solve this problem

Hi @Mohammad,

Execute LimeQuickTest and post log file here, please.

Dear @Zack many thanks for prompt reply and informative. But my problem is witch OSX on MAC.
I checked the link that you mentioned but I couldn’t find any LimeQuickTest for MAC. The last option in the link is related to create Quicktest in mack but there is no information.
Would you please let me know how can I solve this problem in OSX of MAC.

We do not support OSX at the moment.
@andrewback, any suggestion?

Ok. I didn’t know no support for OSX. I’ll try by Windows. Many thanks again.

We don’t officially support OS X, but there are people using LimeSDR with Apple computers and there wiki has some instructions for Lime Suite:

https://wiki.myriadrf.org/Lime_Suite#OSX_homebrew