LimeSDR Mini as WiFi receiver fails to tune to a channel

Hi,

I have implemented WiFi receiver (Bastian’s gr-ieee802.11) on LimeSDR mini using GNUradio. I have a dedicated WiFi source that is continuously transmitting on 2.472 GHz channel and I am trying capture that signal using LimeSDR mini as receiver. The device is behaving weird since it sometimes receives but randomly stops receiving on 2.472 GHz which is strange since my transmitter is continuously on. When I tune it to some other channel of 2.4 GHz WiFi, it immediately starts capturing the signal from the vicinity. This behavior is strange since nothing is changed in the GNUradio flow-graph except the reception frequency channel. If it is receiving on other channels then it should be ideally receiving on 2.472 GHz as well.

I am unable to understand this erratic signal reception which sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. Is there some issue with my LimeSDR Mini? Can someone point me in the right direction to resolve this issue?

Thanks
SG

Hi @IF3191,

Try to tune TCXO DAC value.

Thank you for your reply.

But that doesn’t seem to affect the reception. It is still intermittent and does not always receive signal. Is there some other calibration settings that need to be adjusted or some other reason?