Hardware repair LimeSDR

Hello,
Can see that couple of them already ask the same, but no one replay…

Can you suggest any officially repair site, or any hardware repair shop that already done job for you in the past. LimeSDR is dead, actually USB connector is broken, but even if I repair connector can’t get any live move from card, connected true USB or that I connect external power supply!!!???

I’m afraid not, no. We are not able to recommend anyone for repair and this is not a service we offer at this point.

I can see price for new card on Mouser 733€, and support told me this

“Please be know that Mouser accept the return within 30 days from the date of shipment and 90 days for any defective parts. However, I will need to check with our technical team to know about the warranty on the item from manufacturer.”

What would be official warranty period for LimeSDR card, means when eyes inspection couldn’t find and damage but card is dead

Robin

The original LimeSDR is end-of-life and has been for some time, hence they will all be out of warranty by now. You also mentioned that the USB connector is damaged and there is no way that it could have passed production test with this, so it sounds like damage must have occurred after sale.

You didn’t understand me, someone offers your LimeSDR USB on Mouser, because it’s open source, maybe someone just adjusted line for LimeSDR manufacturing, I’m referring just because you don’t know that information

https://eu.mouser.com/c/embedded-solutions/wireless-rf-modules/rf-modules/?q=limesdr

And mouser support told me this

“Thank you for waiting. Please be know that Mouser accept the return within 30 days from the date of shipment and 90 days for any defective parts. However, I will need to check with our technical team to know about the warranty on the item from manufacturer.”

I like to know because I’m paying something around 733€, what is officially warranty period, only 90 days, what Mouser tells me, or I can expect regular, decent time, like 12 or 24 months!!!

The link you provided shows two products: LimeSDR Mini 2.0 and LimeSDR XTRX, both of which are current (and not Lime SDR USB).

Yes, the warranty period is shorter than is typical for consumer goods, due to the sensitive nature of SDR, the ease in which it can be damaged through misuse and mishandling, and the fact that it is not a turnkey product but instead something which is integrated into a larger system, with e.g. filters and amplifiers etc.