I am trying to install Gr-limesdr plugin on win10’s radioconda, however it fails.
- My OS is Win10.
- I downloaded radioconda from GitHub - ryanvolz/radioconda: Software radio distribution and installer for conda and installed, which is a conda version of GNU Radio.
- I downloaded plugin from https://downloads.myriadrf.org/project/limesuite/20.07/GNURadio3.7_windows_20.07.zip, and flowing the description on section 3.1 of Gr-limesdr Plugin for GNURadio - Myriad-RF Wiki.
After that, I can not found lime grc in GNU-Radio
I also did some debugging:
- my GNU Radio Companion’s version is 184.108.40.206, is that too high
- all the installed blocks are using yml files to describe the block information
however, the plugin is using xml file
which doesnot match.
- I extracted the plugin zip file to the root of radioconda installation directory, is that correct?
Can any one help to reolve the installation of Gr-limesdr plugin?