So, after a long night I’ve gotten gr-dab, or rather DABstep, to run using the LimeSDR Mini!
I’ve only tested Rx mode to see that is doesn’t crash. Since I’m in the US I can’t test it with over the air broadcasts… yet.
It only took a few modifications to gr-dab and a new lime rx/tx dab class to get it going. Oh, and I had to install uhd, gnuradio, gr-dab, and gr-limesdr all from source to overcome some incompatibilities with Ubuntu’s ppa version of gnuradio. After I polish it up and test some more I’ll post my branch of gr-dab on github.
For those interested, I’ve forked and opened a feature branch for the limesdr: https://github.com/jakeson21/gr-dab/tree/feature/limesdr
This is definitely still a work-in-progress…