Success! I was going to throw my board away but thought I would give it another try. I cleaned all of the conductive ink away and trimmed back the lead from the usb connector that had no pad on the PCB to attach to, having been pulled off.
I then, while looking through a 40x stereo microscope, cleaned the little foot of lead 5 on the chip 14. Man! This stuff is small! I built up a little more solder on it. I then took a single strand out of a stranded wire, maybe 30 gauge. I soldered this first to the usb lead. Then using an exacto knife and some custom made tiny tipped tools I made the little strand take a path to the chip lead. I finally got it to stick there with the soldering iron. I plugged it in verrrryyy carrrrrrefulllly and ran the LimeSuite test on it. Works!!! So I dropped some SuperGlue on the repair job to set it all rigidly in place and will be back to playing with it tomorrow. Well a little bit, anyway.