Vector Network Analyzer

That looks fantastic, @nepe! Could you drop me a line on myriadrf@halfacree.co.uk? I’d love to ask you a few questions about it with a view to highlighting the project on Lime Micro’s Community hub.

That looks great!!!

Another test, sweep time was 73sec.

Great work Nepe!
Can you add SWR markings?
Can you add progress bar, so we know when the sweep has finished?
Thanks for the effort!
Best Regards,
Kiril

Yes, i can add a SWR measurement mode maybe in next week. Currently working on increasing the sample rate to reduce the sweep time.
The orange line shows the sweep position. See the screenshot above.

1 Like

Dear Nepe,
The orange line jumps around the screen all the time and i am not quite sure when to stop the measurement when i am calibrating with the short standard.
It will be nice if it is possible to have a “single sweep” option, so the software will do a single sweep for calibration and then stop.
Thanks again for the great work!
Cheers.
Kiril

1 Like

Today i pushed a new version to the GitHub. Added sample rate selection, more visible sweep cursor, SWR display mode, sweep time improvements, modular sweeper, and bug fixes.

With 20MS/s 500KHz resolution(steps=40) a 100MHz sweep only takes about 6sec. I also tried a multi tone measurement method(MultiToneSweeper.py), with the same settings the sweep time is halved but its highly reduced dynamic range so no ui options added for this right now.

4 Likes