LimeSDR Matlab support

A quick history lesson:
2017-01-16 LimeSDR-USB start to ship
2017-09-05 The very last update for jocover/Simulink-MATLAB-LimeSDR github repository.
2018-02-24 was the last time that jocover was logged into this forum
2018-03-04 LimeSDR-Mini start to ship

I think expecting jocover/Simulink-MATLAB-LimeSDR, that was created before the LimeSDR-Mini shipped, to work unmodified with a LimeSDR-Mini is low, extremely low as in Zero chance. I’d even go as far as saying that the unmodified code may not even work with a LimeSDR-USB either.
And I say that just by quickly comparing jocover/Simulink-MATLAB-LimeSDR/blob/master/LimeSuite_Build_Thunk.h to the equivalent file in the current LimeSuite myriadrf/LimeSuite/blob/master/src/lime/LimeSuite.h

There is no point in pointing out a problem without at least trying to point towards a solution, what you need is someone who has:

• A LimeSDR-Mini (and a LimeSDR-USB as well)
  • A Microsoft Windows OS (If you compile the code on say Windows 10, by default the binary output from the Microsoft compiler will not work on any older Windows OS, you need to tweak a bunch of options to generate a backward compatible binaries!).
  • Matlab (“Communications Toolbox” for Matlab)
  • Simulink
  • Microsoft Visual C++ installed
  • And that the person who has all of the above also knows how to code.

Obviously each of the above requirements reduces the number of people who could potentially help you.

Another option might be to request mathworks to add official hardware support, since they would have most of the above. https://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/request-hardware-support.html