How can I tell if I have factory HF mod

@LimeSDR1 - Daniil,

The beauty of this forum is to use the SEARCH feature for the things you’re looking for, that being OpenBTS or similar. When you do a search on the forum requesting OpenBTS or just plain old BTS you can get NO LESS THAN 10 results for that search and likely find what you’re looking for in the process. Here’s just an example of that (see link below):

Here’s another thread about BTS that also discusses how GSM is implemented with osmoSDR (osmocom) with the LimeSDR - just about what you want to do:

I see through your posts that you get all frustrated and spout off, but you’re NOT USING THE SEARCH TOOL TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. I’ve given you two links that will likely get you on the road to recovery, but for Gods sake, before you get frustrated and use exclamation points (!!!) GO USE THE SEARCH TOOL TO LOOK FOR WHAT YOU WANT ON THE FORUM. There is A TON of information on the very thing you’re trying to do in various parts of the LimeSDR (or other) forums.

Also, avoid using just any old thread to ask a question. If you REALLY need help with a certain topic, just post a new thread on what you need help on and see what happens. This thread is about the HF Mod and it really doesn’t apply to your needs for BTS - so please start a new thread and work it out there.

73 de Marty, KN0CK